Wednesday, July 23, 2008

another sleepless night...

Once again finding myself unable to find sleep.

it is because i sleep too late into the day? or is it because of too much stimulation too late in the day?

my life seems loose and anchorless, drifting out on a sea of peaceful calming waves...

somewhere, i know, there's a point and purpose to all this, but for now i'm trying my best to find my puzzle pieces and where they fit into the larger picture...


somehow i know i have them all, they're all there, but something vital is missing, some impedious that will make them all make sense. i know that my pieces alone aren't going to bring that picture together, and i'm meeting those that have other pieces....

maybe i'm too impatient and have to remember that rome wasn't built in a day, and its one foot in front of the other till you realize you've walked a mile and that mile turns into another and another....


but why, sometimes do i feel so out of whack? like i've have no idea how to interact with people? why do i sometimes feel my presence so strongly changes the dynamics of a situation; why do i feel like there's something i should be doing that i'm not....some way i should be acting that i'm not...


maybe i'm trying to cram too much into too small of a space....



i don't have to be everything to everyone.


i just have to be me to myself.


whatever the crap that means.

No comments: